FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 310 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Cannot update FRITZ!OS
Updating FRITZ!OS 6.20 or earlier to the latest FRITZ!OS fails. The previous version is still displayed after installing the update.
- In some cases, the installed FRITZ!OS is not suitable for updating to the latest FRITZ!OS. Depending on the FRITZ!OS version, you must first either install one or two intermediate updates.
Important:The FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 310 is available in different versions. If it says "Typ B" on the type label on the underside of the device, you do not need to perform an intermediate update.
1 Downloading the FRITZ!OS file
- Call up https://service.avm.de/downloads/zwischenupdate in a web browser.
- Switch to the folder for your product and then to the subfolder "other".
- Download the FRITZ!OS file with the file extension ".image" to the computer.
2 Installing FRITZ!OS 6.20
- Click "System" in the user interface of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
- Click "Update" or "Firmware Update" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "FRITZ!OS File" or "Firmware File" tab.
- Click the "Save Settings" button and save them as an export file on your computer.
- Click the "Browse..." or "Choose File" button.
- Select the FRITZ!OS file that you downloaded (image file).
- Click the "Start Update" button.
3 Installing the latest FRITZ!OS
After installing the intermediate update, you can install the latest FRITZ!OS:
- Install the latest FRITZ!OS on your FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.