FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 310 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Cannot update FRITZ!OS
Updating FRITZ!OS 6.04 or earlier to FRITZ!OS 6.51 fails. The previous version is still displayed after installing the update.
- A relatively old FRITZ!OS is installed and it is not suitable for updating to the latest FRITZ!OS version. You must perform an intermediate update first.
1 Downloading the FRITZ!OS file
Download the FRITZ!OS file required to install the intermediate update:
- Call up https://service.avm.de/downloads/ in a web browser.
- Switch to the folder "Zwischenupdate", the subfolder with the name of your product, and then to the folder named "english".
- Download the FRITZ!OS file with the file extension ".image" to the computer.
2 Installing FRITZ!OS 6.20
First install FRITZ!OS 6.20 as an intermediate update.
- Click "System" in the user interface of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
- Click "Update" or "Firmware Update" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "FRITZ!OS File" or "Firmware File" tab.
- Click the "Save Settings" button and save them as an export file on your computer.
Note:Save your repeater settings again immediately after updating FRITZ!OS. That way you can always easily restore it to a working configuration. You can find the "Backup" option in the "System" menu.
- Click the "Browse..." or "Choose File" button.
- Select the FRITZ!OS file (image file) that you downloaded and click "Open".
- Click "Start Firmware Update".
- The "Power" LED flashes while the update is being transmitted to the repeater.
3 Installing the latest FRITZ!OS
After the intermediate update has been installed, you can then install the latest FRITZ!OS.
- Install the latest FRITZ!OS on your repeater.