- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7583
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7530
- FRITZ!Box 7490
- FRITZ!Box 7272
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5491
- FRITZ!Box 5490
- FRITZ!Box 4040
- FRITZ!Box 4020
- FRITZ!Box 3490
- FRITZ!Box 3390
- FRITZ!Box 3272
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 310
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1160
- FRITZ!Repeater 600
- FRITZ!Repeater 300E
Forgot password for the user interface of FRITZ!Repeater
You forgot the password for the FRITZ!Repeater? ✔ Here you can find out how to log into the user interface again.
You can protect the user interface of your FRITZ!Repeater against unauthorized access with a password. If you did not assign a password, after setting it up you must use the password and, if applicable, the user name of the FRITZ!Box to log in. If you forgot the password, reset the password or load the factory settings. Then you can log in again and set a new password.
1 Using the FRITZ!Box password
If you did not assign a password for the repeater's user interface, you must use the password and, if applicable, the user name of the FRITZ!Box to log in. In this case, use the FRITZ!Box password to log in.
2 Resetting the password
If you are offered the option of sending a push service mail, have an email sent to you that contains an access link that you can use to reset the password:
- Open the user interface of the FRITZ!Repeater.
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Click the "Send Push Service Mail" button. If the button is not displayed, the "forgot password" push service is not configured.
- Call up the email with the same device you used to request the push service mail and follow the instructions in the email. If you did not receive an email, either the email account information entered for the push service is not correct, or the repeater is not connected to the internet.
Important:The email may have been classified as unsolicited advertising (spam). In this case, also check the spam folder of your email inbox.
3 Loading the factory settings
If you are not offered the option of sending a push service mail or you did not receive the email, you cannot open the user interface again until you load the factory settings:
- Plug the FRITZ!Repeater in.
- Wait about 1 minute until the FRITZ!Repeater starts and the "Power" and "WLAN" LEDs remain lit or the LEDs of the signal strength indicator flash.
- Push and hold down the "WPS" button down for about 15 seconds until all of the LEDs flash at the same time.
Fig.: Loading the FRITZ!Repeater's factory settings
- The "Power" and "WLAN" LEDs remains lit as soon as the factory settings have finished loading.
AVM Section Navigation