FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 450E Serwis - Baza wiedzy
FRITZ!Repeater cannot establish a wireless connection to FRITZ!Box
After you set up the FRITZ!Repeater, it cannot establish a wireless connection (WiFi) to FRITZ!Box. The signal strength LEDs on the FRITZ!Repeater flash for a while and then turn off.
To resolve the problem, simply proceed as described below.
1 Enabling the WPS function
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Security" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Click on the "WPS Quick Connection" tab.
- Enable WPS.
- Select "Push-Button method (WPS-PBC, Push Button Configuration)" and click "Start WPS".
2 Briefly disabling the MAC address filter
If the MAC address filter is enabled in the FRITZ!Box, disable it for the duration of the setup procedure because otherwise the FRITZ!Repeater cannot to connect to the 5 GHz frequency band. The MAC address filter is not enabled in the factory settings:
3 Disabling the keylock
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Buttons and LEDs" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Keylock" tab.
- Disable the "Buttons locked" checkbox.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.